jeudi 4 mars 2010

# (UN)WALL /// Complement to the last article The Edge

In the last article, I was evoking this intuition I have about the best transgression of the wall being the fact of standing on it. Pretty stupidly, I did not recall immediately all those East and West Berliner on November 09th 1989 who exactly did that. The gesture there was not so much of crossing the wall but rather standing freely on it, on the very narrow part of Berlin that belong to both East and West.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
good gains. If you know of any please share. Cheers!


My blog post data recovery program

Anonyme a dit…

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger,
and I was curious about your situation; many of
us have created some nice methods and we are looking to exchange solutions with others, be
sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

My homepage; virtual machine windows