vendredi 6 février 2009

# FIGHT WITH TOOLS /// Guerilla benching in London


Guerilla benching is an illegal operation from four Londoners setting up benches in public space. In fact, benches have became more and more deleted from common space by authorities in order to prevent them to be colonised by homeless people. This phenomena is obvious in Paris' subway for example, where benches have been hypocritely replaced by so called "designed chairs"...

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Hello exceptional website! Does running a blog like this take a great deal of work?
I have absolutely no understanding of coding however I was hoping to start my
own blog soon. Anyhow, should you have any ideas or tips
for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject nevertheless I simply needed
to ask. Appreciate it!
Also visit my web page Free Annual Credit Report