jeudi 6 août 2009

# Fox News terrified by The Coming Insurrection

I just read an excellent book called The Coming Insurrection (L'insurrection qui vient in French) which is a very well written pamphlet just as there is not so many nowadays. This book written by The Invisible Comity is conceiding absolutely nothing to the system and propose to gather as communes to propose an alternative of society.
It will be released in English this month and is published thanks to the MIT Press (in France it is published by the excellent La Fabrique).
I happen to see an incredible review of it which has been done by Glenn Beck for Fox News. Conceiding in the end that he did not read the book, he nevertheless attacks for five minutes this book (taking advantage to some advertising for his own) quoting contextless sentences and calling the author the Enemy. Anyway, describing this video is not that much usefull, you'd rather watch it yourself considering a lot of people are litteraly driven by this mad guy.

7 commentaires:

etc. a dit…

Well... he can only be on the insurrectors' side!

Let's hope now that he and his audience understand it.

JeanPierre a dit…

he is.. how do you say in french?... an idiot

Léopold Lambert a dit…

well, "un idiot" !

Anonyme a dit…

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that singular make. The prices for the shoes are approximately 350 dollars on every page. But definitively I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you say about it?

Anonyme a dit…

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that exact make. The prices as regards the sneakers were around 190 bucks everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what do you think?

Anonyme a dit…

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that singular brand. The prices as regards the velcros are approximately 180 dollars everwhere. But definitively I base this site selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonyme a dit…

good morning people. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 330 pounds on every page. But completely I bring about this area selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?