samedi 7 novembre 2009

# Claude Parent for the Venice Biennale 1970

Here is Claude Parent's participation project to the Venice Biennale 1970. It works as a prototype of what may be a little part of the oblique city (see former post and Villa Drusch post) in which the walls can host the body in positions depending on their inclination.



3 commentaires:

Jérémie Lopez a dit…

I love it !

Luche Pierre a dit…

La biennale 70 à Venise et l'expo à la Maison de la Culture à Nevers, même chose ? C'est génial !

Anonyme a dit…

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who was
conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact ordered me dinner because I found it
for him... lol. So let me reword this....
Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this
issue here on your blog.

Also visit my webpage: custom fitness