mercredi 17 février 2010

# Complement to dpr-barcelona's article about Brodsky & Utkin

Last September, our friends from dpr-barcelona published an interesting article about Russian artists Alexander Brodsky and Ilya Utkin. I, therefore won't publish any etchings that have already been but instead bring some more of those magnificent Borgesian architectures created by Brodsky and Utkin.
The wonderful etching above reminds me of Zarathustra's funambulist (this word does not exist in English but I find it much more beautiful than the regular tight-rope walker) that I posted earlier.
Brodsky and Utkin makes us feel the beauty of a monumental world (i.e. a world that is a monument) that the individual has to experience alone and continuously just like in a Kafka's novel.






3 commentaires:

bob a dit…

wow, look at that, very creative and inspiring, I wish I could design something like that

Anonyme a dit…

nice post. thanks.

فروش اقساطی سیم کارت همراه اول 0912 ارزان a dit…

so interesting content here