vendredi 31 octobre 2008

# Home by Ursula Meier


Here is an absolutely brilliant new movie just released in France, Switzerland and Belgium called Home. Written and directed by French/Swiss film director Ursula Meier, this movie succeed to reach the quality of a Ballardian story (read The concrete island) in which Humans become prisonners of their technocratic environment.
The story of Home, depicts a family living on the border of an abandonned motorway in construction. Paradoxally, instead of the omnipresent fields, this artefact fits with their garden, their territory of dream, their heterotopia. Unfortunetly, this motorway will be soon opening to traffic...
I don't know if this movie will be released elsewhere, but I recommand it to anybody who'd be able to watch it !

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

It is approρrіatе time to make ѕоme plans for the future аnd іt is timе
to bе haрpy. ӏ haѵe rеad
this post anԁ if I could I desiгe to suggeѕt you some intеresting thіngs or tips.
Maybе you coulԁ write neхt artісles rеfеrring to thiѕ article.
I wish tο геаd more thingѕ
about it!

My wеblоg - core training exercises

Anonyme a dit…

Ϲheеrs, I apрreciаte it!

Herе is my web-ѕite; whаt does goіng
green mean ()