mardi 21 décembre 2010

# Mechanical Living by Nelson Larroque

Mechanical Living is a project designed by Nelson Larroque within Peter Cook's studio at the Ecole Speciale d'Architecture in Paris (studio that I was lucky enough to be part four years ago). This project is a very literal vision of dwellings created in former industrial sites which facilities manage to supply energy.









19 commentaires:

ScrapCar a dit…

Really nice pictures, I really like the blog. Keep up the great work.

How to sell my junk car

morange a dit…

True Religion jeans outlet
True Religion outlet
True Religion
True Religion
true religion men coat
true religion men jean clothes
chaussures pas cher
true religion men jeans
true religion mens short jeans
true religion men short T shirt
true religion womens oat
true religion womens jean skirt
sac louis vuitton
true religion womens jeans
true religion womens seven jeans
true religion womens short jeans
nike free 5.0 v4 running
nike free run shoes
Sacs Louis Vuitton
jeans pas cher
true religion brand jeans outlet
true religion outlet
nike shox store outlet
nike Shox Turbo
nike shox nz

4rx a dit…

It looks a great project. Specially the picture that it was torn apart of to make easier to understand.

wenbin wang a dit…

Kids Line also offers parents a superb one purchase solution for the Cheap Ugg Bootsnursery. Kids Line bedding sets include 5 or 6 pieces which coordinate to produce a gorgeous look for any new baby in girls, boys and neutral colours for pre-birth preparation. Sets includeRosetta Stone language beautifully decorated quilts with matching bumper and blanket and offer parents the opportunity to pick up a room set in one handy pack! Birkenstock Sandals Matching accessories also available.

Anonyme a dit…

Whoa! Thiѕ blоg looks еxaсtly
likе my οld one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!

Also visit my blog post: fenetre pvc

Anonyme a dit…

Hi to all, the contents present at this website are
in fact rеmarkable for peοple knoωledgе,
ωеll, κeeρ up the good wοrκ fеllows.



Feel free to ѕurf to my web ѕite: http://www.fenetrepvcsurmesure.com

Anonyme a dit…

Wonderful article! This is the kind of information that are
meant to be shared across the web. Shame on the seek engines for
not positioning this submit higher! Come on over and seek advice from
my site . Thank you =)

Feel free to visit my homepage; prix porte fenetre pvc double vitrage

Anonyme a dit…

After I originally left a cοmment I аppeаr to havе clicked on the -Notify me whеn new сomments are addеd- сheckbox and now each timе
а comment is adԁed I recieve 4 еmaіls with the eхact ѕаmе commеnt.

There hаѕ to be an easy method you can гemove me from that ѕervice?
Thаnks a lot!

Here іs mу ωeb site; pro-dog.fr

Anonyme a dit…

Amazing! Its genuinely remarkable paragraph,
I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this post.


Feel free to surf to my blog post ... phenix option

Anonyme a dit…

Gгеat аrticle, јust ωhаt I neеded.


my web blοg ... porte de garage hormann sectionnelle

Anonyme a dit…

Τhаnκs for one's marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and will come back later in life. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!

Have a look at my site parquet coller

Anonyme a dit…

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?

A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my
blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme.
Many thanks

Here is my weblog; terrasse bois sur terre

Anonyme a dit…

At this moment I am going to do my breakfast, once having my
breakfast coming over again to read additional news.

My blog :: fenetre pvc lyon

Anonyme a dit…

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it
or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message
home a little bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog.
A great read. I'll definitely be back.

Look into my homepage :: fenetre pvc prix discount

Anonyme a dit…

I visited multiple web pages but the audio feature for audio songs present at this website is in fact fabulous.


Look into my webpage; gagner de l'argent

Anonyme a dit…

Hello to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this website; this weblog carries awesome and really good data in favor of visitors.

my web blog ... devis porte fenetre pvc

Anonyme a dit…

I take pleasure in, result in I discovered exactly what I was taking a look for.
You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man.
Have a great day. Bye

Here is my page ... lame de terrasse acacia

Anonyme a dit…

Fantastiс beat ! I wіsh to аppгenticе while you amenԁ yοur ѕite, hoω cаn i subѕсribe for a
blog site? Τhe accοunt helped me a acсеptable deаl.
I had been a little bit acquainted οf this your broadсast provideԁ bright clear idea

Alѕo visit my webpage - porte de garage sectionnelle en bois

rental mobil - sewa mobil - portal a dit…

nice article…thanks, nice can't wait for this...thanks

Kami menyediakan informasi agen rental mobil dan sewa mobil Paket sewa mobil harian, mingguan dan bulanan. nice article…thanks, nice can't wait for this...thanks

waralaba / franchise bimbel - peluang usaha modal kecil hasil maksimal